Family Law Services
At Hartnell Chanot & Partners we are a divorce and a family law specialist, which means we only provide family law advice. All members of our legal team deal with family law issues day in, day out and don’t handle any other areas of law so truly are family law specialists.
Family Law Advice
Our team of family law solicitors provide family law advice in the following areas:
- Divorce and Separation – we can advise on all aspects of divorce, civil partnership dissolution and separation by unmarried couples whether it involves children, finances, property or business interests.
- Children Issues – the welfare of children is foremost and we can help you to make arrangements for the care of your children, at all times keeping the child’s interests at the centre.
- Property and Finances – when you separate you will need to make arrangements regarding the division of your home and your finances, we can assist you to reach a fair agreement.
- Grandparents - if you have been denied access to your precious grandchildren hope is not lost and we can help you to get back in touch.
- Domestic Abuse – we can confidentially help victims of domestic abuse to protect themselves and their children.
- Child Abduction – when a child has been taken out of the country without both parents consent our specialist team know all the measures which need to be taken to try and get your child back.
- Mediation and Collaboration – our trained mediators and collaborative lawyers can assist couples to arrive together at fair, long lasting arrangements.
- Whatever area of family law advice you need our specialist family law solicitors can assist you to achieve the best outcome for you and your family.
In order to be able to offer our clients the most comprehensive service possible, we offer:
- The option to communicate with your solicitor by phone, fax, email, skype or good old fashioned post;
- A wide variety of helpful online tools and informative articles;
- An open door policy- if you come in to the office we will do our best to see you there and then, although we would still advise making an appointment;
- To advise our clients wherever they are in the country;
- A number of BSL trained lawyers for clients with hearing impairment.